The Tote Bag is purely handmade from 100% cotton and suede leather. Great for carrying everything you need whether it be for daily use, a weekend trip or a day at the beach! Sits nicely over the shoulder for easy travel.
- Features 2 interior pockets for easy organization
- Zipper to protect your personal belongings
- Make a statement with this unique bag and support an amazing women’s organization in the processs
- Width: 17 cm
- Length: 48 cm
- Hight: 36 cm
Material & Care:
- Upper Material: 100% cotton
- Trimmings & Applications: Suede leather
- Easy to clean by hand, use a soft brush and lukewarm water. Lay flat to dry
Each bag is beautifully handwoven with love by the women of the Women's Skill Development Organization of Nepal. Using the world's oldest loom, the backstrap loom, each bag is carefully made from dye to weave to stitch. The women of the organization come from all walks of life whether it be estranged from their families, handicapped or abused. Having been in operation since 1975, they have changed forever the lives of thousands of women. A non-profit, and founder of Fair Trade Group Nepal, each bag not only supports these women but shopping consciously as a whole.